Smart Tricks for Ambien (Zolpidem) Sleeping Pills
Ambien is a medicine used for the short-term treatment of insomnia. The active ingredient of Ambien is Zolpidem.We accept:
Ambien (Zolpidem) is prescribed for treatment of insomnia caused by psychological traumas, affections of the central nervous system, change of time zone, overeating and excessive physical and emotional fatigue.
Also, the drug may be used as an additional remedy during spasms, anxiety and panic attacks.
Way of use and dosage
Ambien (Zolpidem) is prescribed for short-term use. Usually, the course of the treatment and prophylaxis of insomnia does not increase 7-10 days. Oftentimes, the weekly course of the treatment helps to completely restore the healthy sleep and the central nervous system function
- The initial dose of Ambien (Zolpidem) for treatment of insomnia is 5 mg. The tablet should be taken about 30 minutes before going to bed.
- The maximum single dose is 10 mg and it is prescribed for severe forms of insomnia accompanied by acute affections of the central nervous system.
- After the drug use the therapeutic effect occurs within 30-60 minutes, and therefore it is highly recommended to take the drug directly before sleep.
Recommendations for the use
- Do not start the treatment from the maximum dose. As is known from the results of the clinical studies this drug may cause addiction. In order to avoid side effects it is better to take 5 mg a day.
- Using other sedative or relaxing drugs with Ambien (Zolpidem) it is necessary to adjust the daily dose of both drugs.
- Do not take Ambien (Zolpidem) if you are younger than 14 years old and older than 60 years old, in case of the mental disorders, renal failure, and also severe respiratory failure.
- Cancelling the therapy the dose should be reduced gradually. The probability of the addiction development is increased during prolonged use of the drug.
- During the treatment the consumption of alcohol must be avoided.
- During the treatment it is necessary to refrain from potentially dangerous activities that require concentration, attention and high psychomotor speed.
Following the dosage regimen the intensity of the side effects is weak. The most common side effects for Ambien (Zolpidem) are sluggishness, fast fatigability, dizziness, disorder of equilibrium, muscle weakness, and daily sleepiness.
The side effects pass with the end of the drug use and the medical intervention is not necessary during their appearance.
*Materials which are provided in this article have an informative character and are not a direction for the obligatory use. The administration of this Internet site only provides information which should be known for the safe use of the medical products and are not responsible for the consequences of the incorrect use of strong medical products.